Wednesday, June 13, 2012

the daily dish guest post

i'm excited to have shari from the daily dish guest posting some deliciousness on ANC today! how great are these recipes?? just looking at these pictures is making me hungry. 


Hi ANC readers, my name is Shari and I blog over at The Daily Dish. I too live in Chicago and have had the pleasure of meeting the lovely Ashley in person. I was thrilled when she asked me to guest post on her blog and a big congrats on getting married!

Since Ashley is a newlywed, and food is what I do best, I thought it would be fun to share a few of my favorite recipes with all of you. Because every woman (and newlywed), can always use a few awesome recipes to keep up her sleeve.





 


They're all fairly easy to throw together and yet they'll taste as if you've been slaving away all day. They're sure to impress your significant other (or anyone for that matter). Enjoy, and don't forget to stop on by my blog and say hello!