Friday, June 1, 2012

the now stylebook guest post

i am thrilled to have elizabeth from the now stylebook on ANC today! elizabeth (and annie!) is one of my oldest blogger friends and she has such a chic sense of style. her lust lists are truly covetable and tuesday shoesday are just divine. 

Hi ANC readers, it's Elizabeth from The Now Stylebook and I am so happy to be filling in for Ashley while she is off on her honeymoon!!! I am sure I am not the only one dying to see wedding and honeymoon pictures!!! Congratulations, Ashley and thank you so much for letting me guest post!!

1. J. Crew Sequin Skirt 2. Kim Seybert Seersucker Napkins 3. Topshop Striped Top
4. J. Crew Striped Clutch 5. Kate Spade Striped Floppy Hat  6. Charlotte Olympia Meredith Wedges
7. Reiss Striped Skirt 8. Elizabeth and James Ozzy Shorts  9. French Bull Izzy Salad Servers